Wednesday, February 11, 2009

bangor

I cant believe it is almost time to move again-well in a few more months.
We are happy to finally know where we will be living and moving too.
So, on that note, anybody know anything about Bangor that I should know?
Certain areas I should and shouldn't live in?
Do you know anyone who rents homes?
I will be 6 weeks away from having a baby when we move (crazy!), any suggestions on a new provider?
What about a doctor for the kids (specifically one who doesnt have an office policy that makes you vaccinate)
ahhhhhhh
every minute I think of new questions...
anyway, any information would be helpful

2 comments:

Nelson fam said...

Oh, the joys of moving! How nerve racking to move right before you give birth. I know things will work out well for you though...
Congrats on having a place to go. Now I still have a chance to visit Maine some day :-)

Megan and Sean said...

Q #1- do live in the Brewer Ward DON'T live on First threw Sixth street, BAD neighborhood.

#2-nope

#3- I had a GREAT CNM for my last three births Debbie Hill-Hunter. The CNM that delivered my oldest works at EMMC now, I would NOT recomend her. The doc that works with Debbie is GREAT too.

#4- I'll have to ask around.

Let me know if we can do anything for you!