So this afternoon my husband was looking at something on the computer that I could not see (I was lounging on the bed (frequent Sunday activity). Anywho, he says, "Well 181 more days left".
So I was trying to think about what he was talking about (my first thought was it was 181 more days till the man got a paying job! (can I hear an Amen! or Its about time!!!!:))
anyway so I say, "181 more days till what?"
here was his reply, "till that thing comes out".
yeah...um, yeah, he never tries to pretend that he has tact...That should have been an elective course during Medical school...his poor patients are going to get it straight up....
on that note, or because of the third babe on the way, we have purchased a van...yeah, I am a van mom...and I have to say................I am loving it!!! I will take a pic one of these days. It is a Honda Odyssey 2006. It even came with a lifetime warranty (for free) on it Powertrain (we seem to break engines around this house, so that was important to us). Liliana is obssesed with it and has even turned it into a 'girls' vehicle. Instructing me that if the baby is a boy he will have to ride in the jeep with daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey...you have discovered the best van in the world!!! We bought one in July (a seven passenger) and were totally converted. He had set out to get another Dodge, but found the Honda for a good deal, and i love the zippi-ness of the Honda. The kids think I am a race car driver.....I feel like one sometimes.
Anyway, when Audrey came along, we needed an 8 seater. We looked all over New England for an 8 passenger Odyssey. There was no way we were settling for anything less. We finally found one in Augusta. Ours is an 06, too!! The best feature is the master light switch upfront...no more dead batteries from kids leaving lights on.....in theory, anyway.
You will love your Honda!!!
Yes, i love the master light switch as well! I am glad you found an 8-passenger...let me tell you, it is hard work to track down a used Honda (esp. if you are looking for a particular one). We were fortunate to find the one we did! and yes, i love its zippiness.
I love Honda! They seriously last forever. Ashton's Civic is going on 12 years, 200,000+ miles and is still running strong. I'm just going to have to visit and take a ride in the "girl's" van.
Congrats on the new van! How exciting to be in the mormonobile gang!
Post a Comment