So it has been awhile. I have kinda been avoiding updating our blog for fear I might sound grumpy, pregnant, and stressed out:)
We have STILL not located a home...let me back track...we have on and off located various homes but in the end none of them worked out. So jacob starts work in 4 weeks and we are homeless as far as Bangor is concerned. I try to not think about it all the time, as it is enough to make a very pregnant lady, who wants to nest, very sad.
I had a really hard time tracking down someone who would be willing to take me on (this far along in my pregnancy, not knowing me at all, etc) and thanks to Megan found someone but I worry I may have to push back our first appointment even more and have no idea if she will still take me on
E.R. here I come.....
We are so hopeful that before a week has passed we will be able to find a home! We have looked at 35 homes that were for sale in the hopes of buying (it is a good time after all) but to no avail. We are starting to look at a few rentals but are trying to find a good fit with a home/landlord if we go that route. At this point finding a home is all that matters and we know there is one out there somewhere for us.
The girls are doing great. We all just love having jacob home every day, all day. We have not had this in a LONG time and it will be a LONG time before it happens again. I am glad he has this time to make us all breakfast every morning, take the girls to the park or library, read to them each night and rock them to sleep. Liliana knows that when we move to Bangor she will not be far off from losing her daddy to work but she is still excited about the move and I think it helps that so many of her friends are also moving away from here around the same time.
We love our girls and look forward to the arrival of our new little girl (who is still nameless) in 10 short weeks. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about the house. That's the pits!I'm sure you guys will find something soon though. Things have a way of just working out. Let me know if there's anything I can do. I'll call you soon with some possible dates.
That's life, isn't it? Just when you think things are going to work out, they don't. Then when things look hopeless, a miracle happens and answers come. Hope and faith are the key.
Oh Man! sorry. I've tried emailing you a couple of times to see how things are going and they keep coming back undeliverable. ... Write me.I want to know more! I wish I could help you out more...
Post a Comment