I know I have not been posting. Jacob has been working tooooooo many hours at the hospital...lets see if I can do the math for this week...ummm about 85 hours this week. Tomorrow is his only day off before it starts up again. We are both so looking forward to vacation which will be the week before christmas.
The house hunt continues. Although on a bright note we did find a rental that we love (assuming we cant find a home to buy, then we will move into this right before or right after christmas).
Jane is growing like a weed and if we hadnt lost our camera than I could actually take some photos to put up here...Just another thing we need to buy now.
Man my hands are freezing (have I mentioned that we discovered that the home we are in has no heat upstairs......it was a fabulous moment to find that one out)
alrighty enough randomness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jane sure is growing fast. It was fun to be at your home last weekend. It is so fun to be a grandmother. I can laugh at the children's antics and sympathize with their parents!
Post a Comment