Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Why not a new post




I am on the computer atleast once a day, and I do read others blogs to catch up on them..I just dont update mine that much. I should...This falls into the "I should do alot of things" category...

We are well. All are asleep (except for me of course), jacob is probably asleep at the hospital. We will see him in the morning. It is set to snow alot tomorrow.

I am thankful to all who touch my life for good..there are so many of you.

4 comments:

Zarah said...

Love the pictures! Jane is getting so big. Your girls are so cute. I'm glad that you guys are doing well. I haven't updated my blog in a while although I check everyone else's regularly.

Janis said...

If we were always up to date with the "I should do" items then we wouldn't be so human! It's okay to relax and enjoy the quiet moments. I do love to see the pictures of the girls and can't wait to see them at Christmas time.

Anonymous said...

Look how cute your girls are! Jane has gotten soo big already. I'm the same way on posting. I realize it's been a month then I post like 3 different things that has happened. =)

Megan and Sean said...

Hey you need to call me with your email address!