We are Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes folks....our mattresses (beds) have been moved to their new floor destination and all three girls are sleeping on them..so far so good. Jacob is off at work, he left around noon. I have been home (so nice to say those words....our home...it does feel different and i am not sad at all to leave our rental (normally I am, about leaving any of our homes) most of the afternoon, unpacking, taking care of the girls and trying to keep them out of the workers way (they were priming the upstairs today. I dont have much food in the house, so I am munching on bread and butter..not to bad, it could be worse, I could be out of butter :)
I already love my kitchen, so much room and cupboard/counter space. I have finally decided on a color...it is a shade of blue, cant wait to show the pics...
Thanks to some great friends our old house is empty and spotless!!!!!!!!!!!! With all that has been 'hard' this week, the burden has been lightened a ton through this family and others who have either watched the girls or feed us or packed us or cleaned up after our mess. I dont remember who said it and I didnt get to hear much during conference, but this I remember: We are His hands....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
President Uchtdorf! I loved that one! He mentioned that statue of Christ that was left without hands after WWII!
So glad you had a set of "His Hands" there to help you through... hope the rest of the settling in happens as smoothly as possible!
What a fun adventure you guys have! If you ever want to get away..you are always welcome to come here. I can come meet you and help with the drive. It's always an open invitation! I'm excited to see pictures of the new house and your camping adventure.
Blue will be nice, restful. You have a very nice kitchen with lots of cupboard space and counters. The whole house is very nice and roomy.Soon everything will be done and you'll be settled in. Many hands make light work.
Post a Comment