Saturday, April 24, 2010

Posting

Well it has been awhile since updating. It is not that I dont get on the computer most days, I just am not sure what I want to update about..Alot goes on everyday. Yesterday was our first day without people here working in our house.My first day to walk around my house, just me and my kids. I could nurse without a blanket, I could sing outloud, etc...It was nice. Alot has been done to our house and i look forward to showing you the pictures. Right now we are still working on painting the downstairs and today just finished striping the last room of old wallpaper...we ended up paying someone (alot!) to paint the new upstairs, so atleast it would be done and the girls could get into their rooms. Feeling so broke with house expenditures it is crazy. I cant believe the amount of money we have spent in such a short time...

Jacobs sister Zarah came out to help us as we survived or tried to survive these weeks of camping out (still have not unpacked anything from our garage, including furniture to sit on, like a couch)

To add to our craziness (incase we wanted to add to it-and we didnt)...we found out we are pregnant again (This time TOTALLY counts as a SURPRISE!)......so...yeah......dont even know what to say...this may be appropriate..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Our kids are thrilled and have no concept of how this was so not on the radar. Jane and this baby will be 16mts apart. crazy days indeed!

On a another note, I have been blessed (and I express gratitude for this every night) with not having my normal (throw up every day, lay on the bed all day, cant stand up, etc..sickness)..I am just utterly and severly exhausted, till around 3pm...then i perk up and feel great the rest of the day..but before that...watch out :) oh, and because some may ask, due date is around Dec 2nd-9th....

6 comments:

Tara said...

Well congrats! Surprises can be fun - when all is said and done (we have two, after all) Our first surprise, like yours, put those two at 16 1/2 months apart. Looking back though, I don't think it was that bad - although I do have moments when I now realize one leaves a stage for the other to begin it (there's no break to forget that it's coming).

Seriously though, you'll be great with four. Glad that so far things are going well and hope they continue to do so. And congrats again - there really is nothing like a special little spirit straight from heaven!

Zarah said...

Hooray for no workers in the house! Did the girls walk around asking, "Where's Dave?" Hopefully, everything else will get done soon.

I gotta say, I don't know quite what to do with myself without little girls waking me up and asking me to do stuff with them. Everything seems a little too calm. The first couple nights back, I woke up at like 5 feeling like I should get up. Wasn't too happy about that.

Anonymous said...

This post sounds eerily familiar. :)

Congrats on the newbie-in-process!

Oh, and maybe we need to start planning some sort of annual Stinson retreat for us girls.

Janis said...

Heavenly Father surely knows just what we need. This will be counted as a very interesting year for you. A year of learning to be patient and open to what He wants to have happen. Yes, houses do tend to be far more expensive than we think they should be.

Megan and Sean said...

WOW!!! Congrats!!

Nelson fam said...

Wow! Very busy indeed. It must feel good to have your house. A new baby on the way sounds like another adventure. The joys of a growing family. I'm sure the baby awaiting is excited to join your family so soon :-)