She choose to try her hand at this new word in the middle of the night. She woke up and was fussing a little. I went to see what was going on. When I asked her what the problem was, she replied that she had "air squirting out of her tummy". Not knowing if I had heard her correctly (I'm not exactly the swiftest of the bunch when awoken at 1:30 AM), I asked her, again, what the problem was. She repeated her problem "I have air squirting out of her tummy". Not knowing what to do with this problem, I asked her what she wanted me to about her problem. She told me that she wanted a blanket on, so I readily complied and went to back to bed.
The next morning, I asked her if she still had air squirting out of her tummy and she told me "no, not anymore, I'm awake now". She then explained that when she has air squirting out of her tummy, it means that she is cold at night and wants a blanket on. So much for thinking we both speak English!
2 comments:
That was hilarious! Laughter was squirting out of Zarah's face for quite a while.
i can't think of a good comment. ashton stole mine.
how funny!!
Post a Comment