I heard the heartbeat for the first time the other night. It was almost a surprise! Wow, so there really is a baby in there. I have to say, I never thought I would be a mom to Three kids (and 3 that I birthed, no less!)
This baby will arrive into our life right when residency starts and they will enter a home where craziness has been turned up a few notches (one never knows how much more crazy a life can get till it happens-it seems limitless!)
We are excited but I am still in some sense of denial. As I sat down on the chair tonight (like a normal, not pregnant person) I realized it was uncomfortable, something was in there, in my way from sitting how I wanted too (already!). I said to jacob, wow, somethings in there. he just looked at me like..ummmmmmmm, yes dear, its called a baby!
obviously having almost 3 children has brought my IQ down...as compensation, it has raised my ability to love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to 2nd trimeter bliss, as I've heard it called. Here's hoping the next two trimeters are smooth sailing with less fatigue.
Post a Comment