Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am so glad when...

Well Jacob has come home (kind of). He is at work right now. He flew in this afternoon. the kids and I picked him up. Liliana ran out of the car and jumped up into his arms. And at the sound of his voice Mattie woke up from her nap in the car to greet him. We went to lunch and then he was off to work again.
He missed the girls and they missed him so much.
the night he left I was reading evening books with liliana and I asked her if she missed daddy. I then told her that I missed him too. She rubbed my hair and said, "oh, mom, do you miss your prince?"...I said, "yes, I do". She said, "It's alright mom, he will be back in a few days".
I then told her that I was sorry that I was always tired and sick and that hopefully pretty soon I would start to feel better and we could do more things. She then rubbed my belly and said, "Its alright mommy, I will take care of your babies for you" (Liliana is convinced we are having twins).
She is very sweet, then to top it off, She said that nights prayer and in it prayed that daddy wouldnt wreck our jeep (jacobs car is dead, she assumes he broke it) and then said "Heavenly Father, Thank you for sending Jesus to us, I love him so much".
How can I keep my girls just the age they are???

2 comments:

Zarah said...

Liliana is so cute and sweet! I'm glad that she's going to take care of your babies. If you do have twins, you might not have to choose between "Sybil" and "Weenie."

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Jacob made it home safe. It was good to see him and hear all about the interview. We are all hoping to hear in a couple of weeks that you are coming =) I will laugh if Liliana turns out to be right and you do have twins!!