Friday, March 13, 2009

baby....names

I always used to kid jacob that he and I would have a car load of girls...we are well on our way...baby # 3 is a girl and both #1 and #2 are excited for that and to be big sissy's.
She looked great in the ultrasound and I pretty much measured right on. It was nice to see her on the screen and see that we for real are going to have another baby, good reminder to have every once in awhile.
So, seeing as we have already had 2 girls we are kinda out of girl names...we are taking suggestions...what do you think she should be called?????

5 comments:

Zarah said...

Congrats on the girl! It'll just help Jacob to get even more in touch with his feminine side.

I like the name Cara. I thought of other names too and looked other ones up as well, but I Cara popped out at me so I thought that I'd share that one instead of giving a big long list. So if you need more options...

Shannon said...

yay for little girls! i can't believe you'll be half-way through your pregnancy tomorrow - wow! thinking of baby names is fun. i think using family names is nice - like for a middle name. jane is a great name! as for other names - i guess it all depends on how unique or traditional you like your childrens' names.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! We always enjoyed the name Sara... or Suzanne =)

Kaity Hall said...

I love the name Alanna, and also I love Kathleen.

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooo....I like Cora or Rebecca or Lauren or Alex or Samantha. Something traditional and rare but not old lady-ish or totally stolen from the boys.

Wait, is that too many?