Friday, March 27, 2009

all alone

It has been awhile but folks, I am all alone!!!!
my mom got moved out this past Monday (what a surprise for me!)
and Zarah (who has been here helping me with kids and preliminary packing-thanks so much!) is on her way to the airport. jacob took the girls and well I can't quite remember what I used to do when all alone in a home, my home.

Speaking of homes, we are still trying to figure out where we are going to live in a few 10 weeks or so. I feel like a mother bird flying around looking for a nest to land on.

Jacob has 6 more weeks of rotations and then he is done with school. wow..never thought I would say that sentence.

We are all very excited about spring and summer, as so many of our favorite things happen during those months. We will miss living so close to southern Maine's beautiful beaches.

I am glad we will be moving to another great part of Maine. I am happy our kids get to experience various parts of this state.

1 comment:

Zarah said...

So, how does it feel to be all alone in your house now? Thanks again for letting me stay with you guys!