Thursday, June 11, 2009




Life at the crazy house is crazy:)

Lets see, here is alittle update of the last little while around here.

This past Saturday, Jacob graduated from osteopathic Medical school (YEAH!!). It was a great day and beautiful weather and great to be with family and friends throughout the day. Seriously, it seemed for so long that this day would never arrive but as with all things, this also came to an end. I had to keep myself from totally falling apart at the graduation, it has been a long haul for the both of us. It also happens to co-incide with having to say goodbye to some dear friends. I have included a picture of jacob and jef both wearing their bow-ties. I am sure we will see them again.

Monday I got to go up to Bangor. I left around 6am so that I could be up there for a Midwife appt for the baby. Back 2 months ago, when we were going to rent the original house we were set to move up there by this appointment. That seems so long ago since we lost that first house and have been looking for what seems like EVER!!!!...anyway, the midwife was great and I am getting nice and round like a good pregnant person. Time is drawing pretty close and I cant even believe it.

After the appointment I stopped in to look and take measurements of the home we agreed to rent and the tenant showed me around. After that visit I realized we could not rent that home afterall. She had some not great things to say about the landlord that scared us, so we had to call him and cancel our desire to rent his home....so you know what that means right.........

We are still looking......Jacob is going up Saturday morning I think, maybe Friday night also, we will see. I just have to laugh about it now it is so ridiculous and you know, our friends who I mentioned above are going through the same thing we are, just in a different state and are currently crashing with family, totally without a home for very similar reasons. I know this wouldnt be an issue if we lived locally and could look at places every evening or drive by areas etc...but it is so dragged out because of the distance.

But nonetheless we are packing and hope to be out of this home mid-week, next week, so that our landlords can get into the home and get it ready to sell.

You really never know how much stuff you have until you try to pack it all up....but we are making headway every day and hopefully we will meet our target date.

That is it for now....

4 comments:

Zarah said...

Hooray for graduating!! I bet that's so nice. That stinks about the house though. I hope you guys find something soon!

Tara said...

Congrats to you all... that's hard work for a family! Sorry about the house... hope that the bright side is very bright when it finally pans out.

Janis said...

It was a nice graduation and fun to be with you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats for Jacob! We are soo excited for you guys to start your next adventure! Your girls still are beautiful! Good luck with housing. What a frustration!