Saturday, July 25, 2009

HELP needed!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We cannot find (after going through every tub, box, and bag) my baby sling and nursing cover!!! I LOVE my sling and cover and really were counting on them for this baby.

The sling is called, "The Slingset stretchy pouch system" and is no longer made. I don't even know how to order another one. If through your internet savvy you can track one down, new or used, I will be forever grateful.

I can't bear the thought that somehow those two items got thrown out by mistake or given away by mistake....

Please help........I need my sling.......I am willing to pay!!!

2 comments:

Janis said...

That always frustrates me when I can't find something that I "NEED". I do find though that if I relax, pray and wait, I usually find it when looking for something else. Good luck.

Zarah said...

I'll see what I can find. Hopefully you guys can find yours though. See you guys soon!