Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dreaming

I have a dream.....

I love that statement and that sentiment...

I have many a thing to follow that statement...What is it for today..

I have a dream-that by the end of business today (i.e. bedtime) today my children will have helped me clean and tidy our home so that in exhaustion we can go to bed with a clean home.(we are 'stuck' home anyway as Jacob has the van till I registar the Jeep-carseats are with him)

I have a dream-that my children will show great love to one another (I know this depends alot on me, am I around to help them , do I model correct behavior, etc...)

I have a dream-that we will be able to learn a little today, about the Lord (liliana is wanting to know everything about the Second Coming-She has testified to me that He will come again! and just wants me to prepare her-and wonders outloud if there is some where to live with a strong house (that the earthquakes cant crumble), where the stars will not fall from heaven and where the moon will keep shining)...I have a dream that I can help her become strong enough on the inside that houses and stars falling around her will not scare her.

I love my children. Those are my dreams for us today, among many others....

ps...Member that desire for a 'Maid'...well, she is coming tonight !!!!!It is nothing fancy or official, just someone who wanted to make a little extra money (and I only had a little to give)...but I am grateful and cant wait to see my new clean bathrooms

2 comments:

Zarah said...

You have such a strong little girl. Well you have three strong little girls, but I love hearing Liliana talk about the gospel. It's so inspiring.

Hooray for having a maid! I bet that's a huge relief.

Janis said...

Ahhh, Heavenly Father is always mindful of His children. Children are so pure.