O, the joys of single parenthood. I keep trying to think on what would make my life easier and i come up with the same answers every time.
In lieu of Jacob not being around what i need is a maid, a cook, and a nanny. Now if I could only pick one I would opt for the maid.
I can accomplish wonders when my home is clean and organized but if that is in disarray everything falls apart. With Jacob working 7 days at a time in a row until a day off I just can only minimally keep up. You know bare minimum done each day. What I need is someone to take the kids/cooking off of my hands and I can get everything cleaned up (be the maid) and then resume being the nanny and cook as well.
I have to say I am thankful that my 7 week old now goes to bed when her sisters do, which frees up my evening to clean but I usually can only accomplish so much due to being so tired. I know I am not the only one who has had to do such things, nor will I be the last. I am not even the one who has it the worst but this is hard....
hmmmm...I wonder how much a maid cost????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I would opt for a cook. The hour before supper was our pick up things time and after supper was quiet time. So having someone else prepare delicious meals would be great.
I think the cost of a maid depends on the person. I mean, I would be very cheap to hire and I'd apply for the job except we'd probably have to find Ashton a job before that happened. Something about living expenses and eating...
I totally agree. I would go for the maid. It would a huge load of my shoulders each day!
I think I'd have a "Personal Assistant". You know, someone to run errands for me, fill up the van with gas, do a little cooking here and there with an added bonus of loving the girls enough to tidy up with/after them.
Oh, I can only dream...
Post a Comment