Monday, October 19, 2009

Moving again and other stuff

So...looks like we will be moving again(you know it was just so much fun last time we wanted to go through the whole experience again)...We are a day away from buying a home. It has been a long road to this point. It still wont be over till we have those keys in our hand. Once we get a home under contract we have to work on getting our various student loans in deferrment so that the house loan can go through. We have had to wait till now to look again as we needed to be closer to our grace period being over....Just crazy! Will let you know which one we chose. Assuming we can actually chose just one!

and had to include this. During school this morning Liliana and I were picking out random words(they are written in medium print on a magnetic strip). She had to read the word to me then tell me what it meant.....

"After-You know, when you are after someone"
Fat- You eat too much"


I wish i could remember the other words she defind for me...it was hilarious...

2 comments:

Janis said...

I love the innocence of children, so blunt, so matter of fact. That'll be great to finally have your own house to do with as you wish.

Zarah said...

Yay for buying a house! I want to see pictures whenever you get them. How's school going with Liliana? I love the definitions for those words. So funny.