Sunday, January 24, 2010

happenings





So lets see. What been going on around these parts...

We have a house under contract (yeah, finally!)...We got a fabulous price (what, someone actually wanted to sell their home and were motivated to do so..crazy, but true)...we close end of Feb. but wont move in till end of March. In many ways we are redoing half the house, knocking down some walls adding others, finishing off spaces, etc...lots to do and a great contractor to do it (Jacob will do very little of it due to time (or lack there of) not to lack of desire (he would much rather be nailing some wood then checking a prostate, come on....wouldnt you???)
It is only going to be a 1-2 mile move for us, which is great for the girls and for moving day. We are super excited and very busy trying to get all the requisite stuff inorder to make it all happen on time...

I will take before and after pictures of the house and post when I have both...excited to see the tranformation myself...

Now right before going to look at and buy the house our 2yr old had some unsupervised time and decided to cut her hair.....well she didnt hurt herself but she cut too much to salvage it...so out came the buzzers...you know, having 3 girls I did not think I would be using those on my children but she sat great for it...
I miss her pigtails and beautiful hair but it will grow...she has recognized that it is gone...(my hair smaller is what she says)...So here are a few pictures of our crazy two year old..

4 comments:

Janis said...

Congrats on the house! I can't wait to see it. Mattie looks soooo cute! In the picture she looks abit like James.

Zarah said...

Love the pictures! Hopefully the huge change in hair styles and the fact that her hair is smaller will help prevent the self hair cuts in the future. It's kinda sad though because it looks like her hair might grow back darker. I'm going to miss the blond curls if that's true.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny on Mattie's hair. She still looks adorabe! Congrats on the house. I want to see pictures!!

Sarah said...

I did not even recognize Mattie! I thought, well who is this little kid?
She has the cutest face and looks like Jane!

Jane is one super cute baby! Really.