Tuesday, January 26, 2010

my ladies





Man I love this baby Jane Girl...

And I still miss this girls full head of hair

And this big girl will be five next week.....ummmmm...how do I have a 5yr old? (notice the shiny lipgloss on her lips...yep, got it for christmas, it is already all gone, so is #2's....)

4 comments:

Janis said...

When you look back, they grow up fast. When you're in the heat of the moment (a not so desirable stage) it seems like forever. Enjoy the moment! And keep your sense of humor and take lots of pictures to remember those moemnts.

Tara said...

So priceless... everyone.

Zarah said...

Seriously, how is Liliana 5 already? Seems like such a short time ago she was itty bitty. Jane is so cute! I'm excited to see how much she's grown since the last time I saw her, which won't be hard to do. I still laugh when I think of Mattie's hair. Funny girl.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are soo adorable!