it has been a busy weekend. Jacob is ready to get back to the hospital where at least some people listen to him (and he only has to ask ONCE!)
I have finally found and bought two matching dresses for the girls to wear today in church. Liliana was very excited about 'matching' as she is big into matching these days (she thinks that if her shirt has one shade of purple stripes in it it will match her pants that have a different shade of purple (and the stripes run a different way)) She also thinks she can wear one orange sock and one purple sock as long as both colors exist in her outfit. What can I say, she is my girl. I still matched that way in 5th grade. I had to conform to matching like a normal person in middle school as girls are relentless at that age if you don't at least dress normal, so no more wearing one hot pink sock and one white sock. Seems my daughter will carry on the torch for me.
Anyway, here are a few pics from the weekend. Enjoy
2 comments:
Your girls look cute matching!!!
Lilliana makes me laugh with her matching. Just this morning, Courtney was telling me that she needed to match and be all pink (it didn't matter that the pants had hearts and the top was strawberry shortcake) =)
Cute girls! I enjoyed reading your blog today. Sounds like you are having fun with two :-)-Shoshana
Post a Comment