We always have loads of things to post, we just don't ever put them up.
Jacob and I are considering making a website, where we can put recipes and nutritional info and links to products we just love...we will see. My theory is that if we do not have time to write in our old fashion journals then we shouldnt start a new type of journal. Anyway, more on that later.
Here are a few updated pics of the girls. We just love seeing them grow closer. It warms my heart to see how much liliana just loves Mattie and loves sharing her mommy/daddy with a new sibling.
So we are on a food-storage kick like crazy. We are excited to get all of that together.
4 comments:
aww...mattie is so cute!! and lilianna IS such a little monkey! i love it. I bet she could whoop some of the kindergarten kids on the monkey bars :P
Those are wicked cute pictures!
We really need to work on our food storage. Just not entirely sure what should go in there.
Wow! The girls are getting so big! There's nothing in the world like sisters being together and kind to one another.
I'm all for the recipe/nutrition blog/site. I've run across some food storage blogs on the 'net which have proven useful for ideas and things.
I'm kicking things back up a notch with our food storage here now that I've found some more shelf stable things. Have to refigure some other stuff though. Ach, well, it's all good.
Cheers!
So, I'm definitely considering coming out in October. Hope you were serious about that. ;) So ummm how long is too long to visit?
Post a Comment