Tuesday, June 2, 2009

so what is going on...

Well here is another quick update.

We have found a house!!!!!!!!!!!Infact we found two.....always happens that way, huh?

Anyway, tonight we are haggling about move in dates etc and will get that figured out by the end of the evening and let one of the landlords down by turning down their home. Both really want us as renters, which we are thankful for.

The one we will end up with is also one we could buy if we wanted too, which is also a nice perk we can deal with later. It is in Hampden.

Right now it is looking like we will have to move in a week AFTER jacob starts work, which stinks but we are working on it and will keep you posted (so that would be a June 27th move in date, incase you are reading this and may be able to help on one end or the other)

Pregnancy is going mostly okay. I am recently severely anemic (my Iron count is 1pt away from qualifying for a blood transfusion-and needing one!) so I am really light headed, which stinks (hard to concentrate and take care of kids, etc....) and im tired alot and sometimes just really feel like if I dont sit down I am going to pass out (sounds great , huh?)

Anyway, this seems to happen right around now with my pregnancies, so I have upped my iron intake and hopefully will start feeling better soon (makes for alot of fun doing the whole packing bit)....

Jacob has 2 little days of 'classes' or last minute stuff he has to do at school this week (you know, the meeting where they tell you how much you owe and who to send checks too...) and then Saturday is graduation. We are really excited and I think I am even going to get my hair cut (what an occassion :))

5 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to call for the past few days wondering what's going on, I've been super busy and never think of it until it's too late. Call us we're glad to help in any way we can!

Janis said...

Great!! Eating more red meat helps with the anemia.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome news!

As for the anemia, I'll bring the cow. :P

Tara said...

Glad you finally found something! That's one less stress... hope that everything else starts to settle soon...

Our stake has Youth Conference that weekend... that might be difficult for some who might have otherwise been around... and I've got Pack Meeting... but if you want some help the next week getting unpacked and all that, I'm sure Bob could spare me (since I won't have the Baby that week!). Just let me know!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm soo glad to her you have a place to stay. I hope the pregnancy gets better and you are able to do all you need to move. How stressful! I wish I could be there to help!