Wednesday, July 22, 2009

mini update

yes, still with child...but 'okay' with that for now. I have days where one more hour seems too much to ask and others where I am glad I do not have a newborn to care for yet. So we are just plugging along in that respect.

Jacob is still in the ER and enjoying it. Every day we try to get something accomplished around here at the house with abit more unpacking or dealing with all the other things that come with moving ones address and such.

We finally decided on a doctor for the baby and chatted with her briefly to make sure she understood our 'crunchiness' and was willing to work with it. She is a friend, just getting done with her residency here and went to jacobs same school. So she will come see the baby in the hospital when she is born and then see the big girls in a month or so.

We have had a few days of nice sun but are back to rainy days now. We have a few garden boxes in our backyard so have planted some things and they are thriving in this weather where it is hot and sunny and then rainy. We just needed to plant something this year and have enjoyed watching some food grow. Jacob and the girls have been enjoying the Cherry tree in our backyard, as well as the rasberries.

Well I am off for now...

3 comments:

Zarah said...

Hooray for having a doctor! I'm sure that's a relief. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Sarah said...

New project before baby sister arrives: update pictures of the big sisters on the blogsite - LOL.

You're doing great!

Janis said...

Yes, enjoy that baby while inside - no crying, no getting up to feed her at night, etc. It's great that you're getting settled in.