The girls are both so excited for her arrival and cant wait to 'help' and have another sister. I am also happy that we will have three beautiful little girls and hope to update this blog soon with pics of her arrival and maybe even a name (still working on that part)....
Sunday, August 2, 2009
update
I was just rocking with Mattie. Right before mattie was born (a few days leading up to it) everytime I interacted with Liliana I got abit sad. The same is happening now with Mattie. I am realizing that she will no longer be my 'baby' or my youngest. I mean all my children will always be my babies but not 'the baby'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I was pregnant, I had wished that I knew just "when" my babies were going to come. I always felt like a walking time-bomb.
Post a Comment