Here are some outside and inside pics of house so far....In these pics you will see the mudroom area, or part of it, it connects our garage and house, which is so great. You will see part of the new construction, our mst bdr closet and bath area and new stairs going to the upstairs. You will see the thing with the bars, which will be a walk in pantry. I think they used it as a little dinette area.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
house
Here are some outside and inside pics of house so far....In these pics you will see the mudroom area, or part of it, it connects our garage and house, which is so great. You will see part of the new construction, our mst bdr closet and bath area and new stairs going to the upstairs. You will see the thing with the bars, which will be a walk in pantry. I think they used it as a little dinette area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That first picture looks so familiar. I think Siiri and I passed her on the freeway on the way home from womens conference on Saturday. Those ugly appliances looks familiar.
My guess is that you sold/gave them to her for one of her apartments. Good choice.
The dinette is CRACKING me up! Outstanding use of space :)
Post a Comment