here are some more pics of the house work.So in these you will see some framed out areas upstairs. One of the little areas is a built in cabinet into the eves with framing around it where I will hang a curtain as a little clubhouse for the girls in their room. I think there is also a picture of the rest of the mst bedroom with its current lovely wallpaper...we have taken quite alot of that stuff off the walls but this rooms wont come off so it will be painted over......still doing last minute decisions on the colors..anyone have a favorite to recommend????? Your color just may be chosen:)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
more house
here are some more pics of the house work.So in these you will see some framed out areas upstairs. One of the little areas is a built in cabinet into the eves with framing around it where I will hang a curtain as a little clubhouse for the girls in their room. I think there is also a picture of the rest of the mst bedroom with its current lovely wallpaper...we have taken quite alot of that stuff off the walls but this rooms wont come off so it will be painted over......still doing last minute decisions on the colors..anyone have a favorite to recommend????? Your color just may be chosen:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The house looks like it's coming along nicely! I can't wait to see the end results!
I wouldn't know much about color choices. All of our walls are painted a light beige color, which is a pretty good neutral if that's what you want. Someday though, I'll get to paint our walls and I'm hoping to be able to use a burnt orange, sage green, and a pretty blue somewhere. (Not all in the same room mind you.)
Pick a color that you want to look at for quite a while. Something not too blaring. Something restful so it won't disturb your sleep.
colors... pick something that will compliment the color of your bedding.
Do you want a happy room? yellow. Do you want energy? orange or red. Calming? blue or lavender. And they say geniuses pick green :)
Post a Comment