Alright, I finally have a minute to update this. So yesterday I was thinking about our garden for the summer and what all we should plant. As liliana helped us plant last year (you know, throwing all of the carrot seeds into the nearby grass and all...), i thought I should ask her what she thought we should plant. Well she had loads to say:
Cheese, Pie, Ice Cream, pumpkins, juice, cans, beans, rice, spoons, forks, girls,bread, and (my favorite) dollars.
So folks, anybody want to come to our house during harvest time? :)
4 comments:
i'm all for the pie, ice cream and bread. as for harvesting more children, i'll leave that to micah's other wife.
Do we get to share the harvest? I'll take a little... and the secret to growing dollars...
Great imagination! :)
i like her thinking...I'll have to have her come help me make a garden :D
That's great! I'll definitely have to keep that in mind when it comes time to figure out when to come visit.
Post a Comment