Alright, we have already informed several of you about our next door neighbor who likes to shovel the road, well she is at it again. I am sitting here looking on the computer as I watch another 10 inches of snow drop on my front yard and I see a figure moving in the whiteness of outside. Yes, it is her. My neighbor is on the move, when she gets done with her driveway she starts in on the road (mind you, she only does the road portion that is in front of her house) and when the plows come buy and dump more snow in her driveway she will be out there again. Jacob and I joke that maybe Biddeford has sent a notice out to its citizens that in order to conserve money from now on everyone is responsible for the piece of road in front of their house..(she is obviously the ONLY one who read the notice!) .I have included a photo of when we saw her doing this a few weeks ago...
Monday, January 14, 2008
one woman snow machine...
Alright, we have already informed several of you about our next door neighbor who likes to shovel the road, well she is at it again. I am sitting here looking on the computer as I watch another 10 inches of snow drop on my front yard and I see a figure moving in the whiteness of outside. Yes, it is her. My neighbor is on the move, when she gets done with her driveway she starts in on the road (mind you, she only does the road portion that is in front of her house) and when the plows come buy and dump more snow in her driveway she will be out there again. Jacob and I joke that maybe Biddeford has sent a notice out to its citizens that in order to conserve money from now on everyone is responsible for the piece of road in front of their house..(she is obviously the ONLY one who read the notice!) .I have included a photo of when we saw her doing this a few weeks ago...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow...that's some dedication, and free time. : P
I bet the people who run the plow trucks are very confused when they get to that section.
Post a Comment