Well the big woman is 4mts old today! Happy day for Mattie!
Here she is sporting one of her new wool diaper covers. Photo taken today.
I was so excited about her diapers that I think jacob thought I was gonna try to squeeze my own bottom into them!
Anyway here is a little about our growing babe:
* The woman can eat! and eat and eat. If you think you are addicted to food you have not met my girl. On the upside to this, she lights up and squeals just about every time she lays eyes on me (I wonder why?)
* She loves to take showers. Baths, not so interested, but showers make her happy.
* She loves riding on mom (in her sling) and will not settle with being left behind anymore. By golly if there is something interesting going on in the kitchen than she wants to be there!
* If she had teeth she would be a biter! discovered this the hard way.
* She just adores her crazy and loud big sister. They often times compete to see who can screech louder (oh the many things jacob misses out on by being gone so much)
*She almost always needs something in her mouth. and she will take whatever she can get! (her big sister is always trying to sneak mattie some contraband)
*She loves to laugh and is ticklish everywhere.
*Her feet have recently been discovered and she is always trying to catch the little buggers.
* rolling over is starting, can't get herself back over and gets abit mad about that.Can't say I blame her. I would be upset if I couldn't get back over as well (think about a big pregnant woman being pushed on her back, been there, done that)
We love our 'big woman'!!!
2 comments:
She is soo adorable!
She is wicked cute! Definitely has a "Jacob" face in this picture. Happy 4 months Mattie! I'm excited to meet her.
Post a Comment