Change is a hard thing, sometimes a good thing. I woke up to find out about our new president-elect. Let me start off by saying that no one I was interested in voting for was on my ballot, which I cast Sat morning here in town.
For jacob and I, we are concerned about having Obama as our new president. With him going into medicine we are particularly concerned. We do not want to 'work' for the government in any socialist capacity. We don't want the government to force jacob to see certain patients. I do not want my husband to work tons of hours and then have our 'wealth' distributed' to others who are not working, or who are working, but due to various reasons are not making enough. I despise the ringing in of socialism under the guise of helping our fellow man. What is the quote....the bringing down of democracy will happen with loud applause. It will be that way.
I just re-read this. Maybe i sound negative. Well mostly I am concerned. How thankful I am for a Prophet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Definitely don't blame you for being concerned. There is much to be worried about. Ashton and I are very skeptical and concerned, socialism being the top reason. I guess time will tell what happens. At least it looks like Proposition 8 will pass!
Post a Comment