Well Mattie is one year old now (as of a week ago) so it is high time she start carrying her weight around here. She must have thought so as well...
Tonight, while chatting with jacob in the kitchen i heard mattie in her bathroom (the door must have been left open as she is always trying to get in there for 'hobby' activities, mostly having to do with the toilet). I quickly grabbed her (in her hands was her ladybug costume from Halloween), well, after a few minutes I started noticing wet, mop like, water puddles all over the house. I couldn't figure out what it could be. I knew it wasn't pee (she had just let a huge puddle loose (3 minutes previous to the bathroom incident) all over lilianas newly washed clothes that had been folded and put away (and that mattie, took out of the drawers and put on the ground, just in time to catch all her massive pee she holds for hours and hours). I also knew it couldnt be the water left over from jacob cleaning up the floor from when mattie threw up her entire dinner contents (right after coming down from the bath and due to gagging on mucus drainage from her sinus) (this happened, 2 minutes before the pee incident, and 5 minutes before the bathroom incident)...no no....it was neither of those, it was her helping us mop, she dipped her ladybug costume in the toilet water and went about the house to mop....hmmmmm, sometimes it is just easier to not let your kids help with the cleaning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. Sounds like quite the 8 minutes. Good thing it's not like that all the time.
Post a Comment