Sunday, December 28, 2008

Food, are you hungry?

Many of you who know us know that we are passionate about FOOD....
well we have to consume it several times a day to sustain life and it is at the root of many of our joys (can anyone say chocolate????), and pains (hello, tooth aches, diabetes, those 10 lbs we would just love to lose)
I really do spend my spare 5-10 minutes here and there digging up all I can on the subject.
If you have 40 mins to watch, or watch a little, and come back later. Enjoy the following:
It is time to take control of our own food, just as our Prophets have always encouraged us to do.....

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/12/27/the-food-industry-challenges-that-obama-needs-to-address.aspx

1 comment:

Zarah said...

Very good interview. Makes me wish it was summer so I could grow a garden.

I still need to finish his book that I started. At this point, I'd probably better start it over.