Saturday, March 29, 2008

All Jammied Up

Liliana wears two types of clothing: pajammies and dresses (I count the leotards in with the dresses).  Yes, she does have pants, overalls, etc., but she will not wear them.  This morning, I got up a little early to give Mattie and Heather a little more room in our quite cramped full size bed.  Liliana woke up soon after I did and we decided to watch an episode of "Signing Time".  During the show, Liliana tried to keep me from practicing the signs by wrapping herself around one of my arms, so I started to tickle her.  Laughing, she signed "you're funny".  I responded by signing "you're silly", which is our standard joke.  She laughed and said "I'm not silly, you're silly".  I then signed, "you're beautiful".  She looked at me with a straight face and declared, "I'm not beautiful, I'm jammied!"

2 comments:

AL said...

lol...It's good to hear you guys are practicing signing to each other. You should all come visit and hang out at a Deaf event with Dan and I. I'm sure Lilianna will be amazed at all the signing! Or maybe if we come visit we'll figure out if there is a Deaf event around where you live...

Zarah said...

That's great. Sounds like something I'd say. She sure is cute.