Friday, March 14, 2008

Raising Tree Huggers

Having just finished my OB rotation, I was let out early and was able to spend an extra day with my family, so we went to down-town Biddeford.  We parked the car near a natural food store, where we bought a few things, then decided to walk to the library to get a book that Heather had reserved.  On the way to the library, Liliana, dressed in pink galoshes, a flower dress, and a jean jacket, started to run ahead of us, only to stop and grab hold of a small tree.  "Look," she said, "I'm hugging a tree!!"  Heather and I looked at each other and started to laugh as our little tree hugger ran to the next tree and the next, giving each little tree a hug, laughing to herself all the way.  

3 comments:

Zarah said...

That's so cute! Plenty of trees to hug up there.

Tara said...

That's so cute... I can just see her big smile as she runs tree to tree! What a wonderful, bright image! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

hey heather! i took the test and am an INFJ. interesting stuff about me. email me on micah's hotmail account and i'll give you my a.i.m. address.

ciao!