So, I have been in homes that are organized. I have seen it done. It is possible, right? (if you have enough money!!!-opps, did I say that outloud) No seriously, all of the homes I have been in that are organized have cost money. You need appropriate furniture, bins, organizing cubes, laminated labels, etc...seriously that is alot of money...so you poor folk out there, how do you do it??????
I guess there is always the option to pitch everything and save the money I would have spent on organizing items...that would also help with the having to clean up every day as there would be nothing left to clean...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry...how do you pronounce it again?
Or-ga-nized?
What's that?
You're askin' the wrong people! We live by a day to day "think" we're organized till we can't find something routine, all the while seeing before us the growing mountain on the counters, floors, and beds... and in the meantime, we slowly acquire the things we think might make the mess more "user-friendly"... though I've seen my children don't seem to know what these things are for!
I feel your pain....I keep thinking that things will get better when we move to a (much) bigger house. Atleast a bigger house comes with more places to put stuff. That would work until we filed all of those spaces, too....right?
In the meantime, I was browsing and found this....
http://www.organizedmom.net/
I just looked at it briefly but it did offer me some hope.
Take care and keep those hilarious pictures of L coming....she's a hoot!!
Post a Comment